It’s Check Out Time! Check Out the New BestNewOrleans.com
April 23 2019 | Posted in: News
We’re proud to announce that the “do not disturb” sign is off the door and the new BestNewOrleansHotels.com is now open. We hope you’ll “check in” and check out its new features:
- Using a fancy new method called Intersection Observer, we built an SEO friendly way of loading the images/content as you scroll down the list of hotels on our homepage.
- The Facebook feed in the footer features our new Facebook API integration to load the content. This and many other features were developed to speed load times and better the user experience.
- Our new Integrated API now interfaces with TripAdvisor, Yelp and Google reviews so that we can show the hotels’ star rating from each without using their embeds.
- The site features SEO friendly features including bread crumbs and page hierarchy to help Google better understand the structure and flow of our website.
- We have schema tags for relevant content to help with SEO.
The new site also offers many other features we really dig but the lay world just takes for granted. If you want to geek out with us, give us a call. We’ll be happy to accommodate.
Go to site
Back to Blog